Home » Privacy & Legal Notice
In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, concerning information society and electronic commerce services, the general information details of this website are listed below:
Holder: Residencia de Estudiantes Roca SL
Adress: Ciutat de Balaguer 65
Register details: B63390629
These general conditions (hereinafter the General Conditions) govern the use of the services of this website (hereinafter the Portal) which the Residencia de Estudiantes Roca SL with official residence at Ciutat de Balaguer 65, 08022 Barcelona (here in after the Company) makes available to internet users. By simply using the Portal, users express their full and unreserved acceptance of these conditions, which can be amended by the Company at any time. Users are also subject to all particular conditions, notices or regulations of which they have knowledge, related to specific contents or services, which envisage the provisions of these General Conditions provided they are not in contradiction with them.
All the graphic documentation included in this web page referring to the different promotions or real estate is merely for orientation and is subject to possible changes required by the technical evolution of the projects and their implementation. IN NO CASE DOES THIS INFORMATION CONSTITUTE A CONTRACTUAL DOCUMENT.
Unless they have obtained prior express authorisation specifically given for the purpose from the Company, users will refrain from obtaining or trying to obtain any type of contents, whether texts, graphics, drawings, sound archives, images or photographs, videos, programmes and, in general, any kind of material accessible through the Portal or the services used by them, with means other than the ones made available to them for the purpose or the ones normally used for the purpose on internet.
The Company is in no event responsible, either directly or subsidiarily, for any content, information, communication, opinion or expression of any kind originating with the user or any person or entity and which is communicated, distributed, transmitted or exhibited through the Portal services.
All the contents, as well as names, logos, trademarks and data bases accessible on the Portal web pages are subject to the industrial and intellectual copyright of the Company or third parties holding the copyright. In no event does access to the Portal web pages imply any kind of waiver, transmission or total or partial cession of such copyright, nor does it confer any right to use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the contents or industrial copyright goods without prior express authorisation specifically given for the purpose by the Company or the third party holding the copyright, except the rights to look at and make copies for the exclusive personal use of the user, which must always be exercised according to the principles of good faith and applicable legislation.
Through this Legal Notice and according to the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 concerning Personal Data Protection, the Company notifies the users of its data protection policy so that they can decide freely and voluntarily whether they wish to supply any personal data that may be required for subscription or supply of any of the services on offer. Except in the fields indicated to the contrary, the answers to the questions about personal data are voluntary. The personal data collected will be treated secretly and confidentially and the purpose of their collection is the management and supply of the services offered by the Company on the Portal at any time. The users accept that the personal data supplied may be the object of processing in automatic files which are the property and liability of the Company. The users may exercise their right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to: firstname.lastname@example.org
These General Conditions will be governed by Spanish law. For any difference that may arise from the application of the services or the interpretation or application of the General Conditions, the Company and the users, renouncing any special legal privileges they may have, submit to the Courts of Barcelona.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow these websites to, among other things, store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or about your computer and, depending on the information they contain and on how you use your computer, they may be used to identify you. Your browser stores cookies in the hard drive only during the active session. These cookies take up very little memory and are not harmful to your computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and the majority of them (the so-called session cookies) are deleted from your hard drive when the browser session ends.
Most browsers accept cookies by default. Regardless of the cookies used, you can set your browser to allow or block temporary or saved cookies.
Without your express consent - by activating cookies in your browser - this website will not link the data stored in cookies with the personal data you provide when registering with the site or making a purchase.
- Technical cookies: Allow you to browse the website, platform or application and to use the various options or services offered therein, such as tracking traffic and data communications, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remembering the items included in an order, placing a purchase order, registering with the site or take part in an event, using security elements while browsing, storing content to play back video or audio or sharing content on social media.
- Customisation cookies: These allow you to access the service and to have certain features of a general nature be pre-defined based on a set of criteria involving your terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional settings from which you access the service and so on.
- Analysis cookies: These are processed either by us or a third party and allow us to track the number of users and thus carry out statistical measurements and analyses on how users use the services offered. We do this by analyzing how you browse our website in order to improve the products and services we offer.
This website may use third-party services that gather information for statistical purposes on how you use the website, and to provide other services related to the activity of the website and other online services.
- AddThis cookies: is a technology company that enables web sites and users to easily share content with others through sharing icons and destinations of social bookmarking. The AddThis cookies are used in order to enable the content to be shared. AddThis also used to collect information about website content is shared. Cookies help uniquely identify a user (but not personally, but in terms of direction ) to avoid repeating tasks within a specified time period. http://www.addthis.com/privacy
- Facebook cookies: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Twitter cookies: https://twitter.com/privacy
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by adjusting the options of the browser installed on your computer:
93 417 31 94 / 686 964 627